Wednesday, May 9, 2007

1st entry :D

My 1st entry! ^^
At last, I've created my own blog~ Heheh. I want to say thanks!, arigato! & terime kasih!! to everyone who helped me. Haha. Hm...but I'm having problems in choosing the right skin.
Oh, I remembered a pantun~
Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.
Hahaha..it means that I'm a noob & please help me. :D
Heheh. I'll be going to KMPk this coming Monday & I REALLY hope that they have wireless network connection there..or I'll died of boredom.
Hmm..I'll end this post here coz this is the 1st time & I dont have anything special to share with. Heh..I hope I can update soon..hm...but for the meantime, jom! lets GO!!! Hahaa~ XD

oh, forgive me for spelling/grammar/pantun mistakes. Haha :)
Later!

4 comments:

Insyirah said...

Haha. Umar, Umar. Congrats~! : D

Anonymous said...

hoi hoi!
bkn nk ckp da ade blog seh!! da nk blah baru nk wat blog! asl name dia giddy?? lol! wat2 comel pulahk =p
but congrats on your new blog!! update byk2 tau!! yeay! tambah lg kawan blog!! weeheey~~
oh n ganbatte at kmpk! =]

Farouk said...

Hehe. Insyirah, Insyirah. Thanks~! XD

Farouk said...

haha..sori mrym~
oh,haah..sbb agk comel. haha XD thanks.oh,baek~ klau bole on9 la..
hehe..arigato! =D