Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just 2 years we have the chance spending our time together.
"Name ak Zack" thats the first word when we all gather in 1202 cendana.
I know that we have lost him
I know he is not in this world anymore
but I know that he will always be in our hearts.
Nublan Zaki Norhadi
we r sad
we will miss you
and InsyaAllah we will pray for you everyday.
Al fatihah.

To all others, I hope that we can be strong; especially to his family.
I think that arwah also dont want us to be grieving all the time, not until the stage that we will hurt ourselves. I am very upset when I heard this news..but as friend, I tried my best to pray for him instead.
Please don't hurt yourselves but please don't ever forget about Bulan. Pray for him. Semoga dia ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman..
InsyaAllah, he will be happier this way.

Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan menurunkan ujian yang kita tidak boleh hadapi dan sesungguhnya setiap kejadian yang berlaku ada hikmah yang tersembunyi. Allah SWT itu Maha Adil.

I believe in this..& will always do..
Please be strong.
Salam
.

4 comments:

hani said...

yup....btol2..
pray for him..

p/s:

n finally....blog ko ter'update' gk....huhu

Baizura said...

yerp. we shud move on and never forget abt him.

agree ngan sentence last hani. *ouch*
heehe

Farouk said...

heheh..btol2 =)

erk..ey ey,mne ade~
ak ade la update gak baru2 ni..hua3
:p

Ahmad Azizi Jamaludin said...

yeah,jmpa blog umar HOT~~~