Sunday, August 16, 2009

layan saje~

Hello winner,
congrrrrratulation!! u have won 1,000,000USD beb~ please reply this email asap & provide us with allllll information about your account including d password~~ before XX August 2009 or you will not get anything~

yea rite.

Hello,
I'm En. J. My uncle is a millionaire but now he is sick. He want to leave all his money (85,000,000USD) with u, but not me lah because I AM his nephew, before his death. So please leave alllll your details and reply this email asap. I need your account number and your pin number so that I can transfer d money. please, I hope that u can reply this email quickly.

wow.

Dear friend,
I know this is a big surprise but I want your money. Oh silap. I know this is a big surprise but I want to give you money because now I have stage 78 cancer and I dont need d money at all. Even d doctors are soooooooo generous enough n dont want my money eventough I am at d hospital since 1993. I have 5million dollars and I need your paypal password to transfer it to your account. xpn your cheque book pn bole la. Please hurry, tgn ni da gatal sgt nk bg org duit.

heh.

Hi all,
Unit 3 and Final point totals are now available in Gradebook. Your final letter grades have been entered in eLion. Thank u for the best semester ever lah~

ok ni btol. hahah :p

I hate spam. Thats all. :D

Only 2 days left before I say goodbye to my summer holiday~ huhu
I'm still packing and all but so far brg2 xde la byk mne. I just wish I dont have any problem with the imigration and all. sye bdak baik xde bwk bnde xbaik. *innocent face* heh. :p

Summer 2008 (last2) : Wei,nk pg us la..perghh xsabar2.
Summer 2009 (awl2) : Pergh da nk balik msia da..xsabar2.
Summer 2009 (last2) : Huaaaa xnk balikkk us.

haha..that what I get from most of my friends. :D
thats all for now..d next post will be from d states.
ja-ne~


p/s: Merokok itu harammmm~ (Imam Khutbah Jumaat last kt Shah Alam thun ni, 2009) :)

3 comments:

iliani said...

muke innocent tu pon~ YEA RITE ;p

Farouk said...

hahaha...iliani,btol la ape~ XD
tgk mke ni :D *innocent smile~*
hee

iliani said...

*UWEEEEKKK*