Thursday, June 7, 2007

haha..Shrek 3=nice. :D
went to jaya jusco with my family just a few hours ago.. Thanks everyone!

Hm..I hope the internet connection will not cause anymore problems..huhu..
I want to play GO.. T.T
Oh,and I'm planning to add tagboard in my blog..sadly, I don't know how..ngeh :p

After a few days, I find that doing nothing all day long was quite boring..so, I fill my precious time with either playing games, or watching someone else playing the game. For that, I'm quite healthy these days. Haha~ XP

Emmm....I have to pack all my belongings for next month.
I have to prepare myself & I don't want to do the last-minutes shopping again. Heh. :p

To all my friends, Ganbatte-ne~!! :D
..for what? Heh..I don't know. Saje kot? :p

Ahaha.Ja-ne~ :D

next stop: Pirates Island~ XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...
ur back huh...
g la kat tagborad syirah or kte pastu tgk dia ade tules pe tah awk leh tkan pastu nnt dia kat site dia tuh.. heh phm2 je la.. ha pastu lekat la kat blog.. abes cte.. wahahahaaa
maleh nk comment sny.. tp da tatau nk wt pe sgt tu yg cmmnt gk ni.. =.=

Farouk said...

heheh..yup. :D
oh,ok..thanks maryam~ ..tp kte x phm la..haha xpe2..sile cmmnt lg. heheh XD