Monday, June 18, 2007

The letter from mara came 3 days ago..haha
Yep,I'm quite happy..Alhamdulillah.
Halo everyone! I'm Umar. :D

Just came back from Klinik Anis & I've done my medical check-up. Yeay~
1st was my weight & height..my weight = around 72kg. Ceh, x ptt simpan hpne dlm poket td. XP Hm..my height = 160+cm.. T.T
Next, my vision.. "Bkk crmin mata, berdiri belakang line tu & tgk huruf2 ni." ..and the only thing I see is the huge E..huhu
After that is the colour test, X-ray & few other tests..and then I wave goodbye to my rm210..haha.. :p ..expensive... T.T

Oh,I didn't update my blog for the last 6/7 days..Its because....because...
Heh,its because my cousin came & they were using the computer & the laptop ALL the time..
..and I don't think updating my blog with them eyeing on me is a good idea..haha

I've to register my name at INTEC on the 1st of July.
Haha..I hope I can meet my friends. :D
Insyirah, Nurrifhan & Raimi.. See you guys there! :D

Hm..I think I'll continue next time..haha
Bye~