Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comments & Advices :D

Hm..some of my friends already knew about my departure & I'll share some of their reminder that i get (only d ones that i remember :p) up untill now..haha

"haa..bagus..Alhamdulillah"

"waa..bestnye!"

"oh,tgk la klau ak free ak hntar ko la kot.."

"gud luck taw..jgn sdey2..mak bapak bangge woO.."

"make us proud..jgn ko blk jadi... 1) lil jon 2) wanted terrorist muahahaha.."

"Focus."

"Miauww!" :p

"jgn lpe kteorg di sini.."

"sorry la coz xdpt nk hantar nnt.hoho"

"Jgn lpe kteorg,negara,agama & jgn lpe diri"

"Be yourself, dont waste this opportunity."

"Selamat study."

"Elakkan drp bende2 merepek kt sane"

"Jaga barang2 kamu"

"Igt,kamu pg utk belajar,bkannya pg vacation"

"Good luck"

"Good luck"

&

"Good luck"


Hehe.these came from various mouth.i knew some wanted to congratulate me & others just wanted to give the 'spirit' to me. hehe. XD


Well..only a few hours away from my flight..heheh.some part of me is kinda excited but most of it is filled by this uneasy feeling.haih. Anyway, Alhamdulillah. :)
I think d next update will be a few weeks from now & ill be typing from far far away. haha. :p before i go,these is for my family & friends.

"Thanks"

"Thanks"

"Thanks"

& again,

"Good luck" XD

bye2. :)

No comments: