Monday, July 21, 2008

TAG~ I'M IT. :p

"10 things that make you happy =) The rules are easy, just post 10 things that make you happy.Than tag five people and FORCE them to post this on their blogs.Good Luck !"




oh.
ive.
been.
tagged.

I can say that i am touched for being tagged by byzura~ sarcastic? haha..no laa~ XP



ok..Bai,sorry 4 d late tag reply.hehe. :p ive some idea about answering this tag but i.just.cant.link.it.somehow. boohoo.



This is my answer:


1. Im happy when my family is. :)

2. Im happy when i see/meet/talk to any of my friends..old or new, im delighted to see any of them.hoho.

3. Im happy when i didnt do anything wrong. haha.

4. Im happy when im not using vista. vista lembab. :p

5. Im happy each time i hold & throw a basketball

6. Im happy when i eat good food. :D

7. Im happy when my.parents.didnt.raise.their.voices.heh.

8. Im happy each time i learn something new

9. Im happy when there's no war. peace yo~ :D

10. Im happy when my cat is. :p


see? he's happy XD

To be honest, im happy to be tagged by my friends. Although i was like being forced to write something, this also prove that they remember me always. Aww~ :p hehe


im out. :)

1 comment:

barukisu said...

umar!! fatinah nyh~~ uhuhu chumelnyer kucing awk!! nak2!!